Parties at our MaxOut Sports center are more than just dropping the kids off at the fun zone…and letting them run crazy for hours.
They’re fun, structured events that kids brag about for months after they’ve ended.
Our way of Making Your Child’s Birthday Party a Huge Success.
- 1.5 hours of supervised fun and excitement (you can relax and let our staff chaperone and supervise the kids – or get involved! There are plenty of fun activities for the parents to help out in too!)
- A giant pizza party for the kids (and extra pizza just for the parents and staff too)
- Parents can get involved too! Feel like relaxing? Go ahead. We’ll take care of everything. Feel like getting involved? Great! There are ways parents can play and have fun in every activity that we do!
- The party can hold up to 40 kids for a fun time that’s not too out of hand.
- You can expect non-stop games, activities, challenges, and even learning some martial arts the whole way through
- And when we give martial arts instruction – your kid will be at the head of the room leading the way! (They’ll feel like a total champ!)
And make them feel like a total Superstar!
- In the party, we show all of the kids some basic martial arts moves – and your child will be at the head of the class, teaching along with the instructor.
- In fact, your kid will even break a board in front of all of their friends guaranteed! (This one makes jaws drop every time!
- Their friends will be amazed when they see how much they’ve learned – and for weeks after the party it’ll be all that they talk about… (Don’t be surprised when all of their friends start signing up for martial arts class too!)
- Why we do this, and why it’s so powerful: This kind of positive feedback from their peers will boost your child’s confidence and self-esteem – and make them feel proud of themselves, and everything that they’ve accomplished…
- They’ll really see how far they’ve come in their training through the compliments and shocked expressions on their friends’ faces.
About our Martial Arts Birthday Parties:
For 1.5 hours of fun for your child and 15 or so of his or her friends, you’d easily pay $550 at the local fun zone… the
zoo… or practically anywhere else. And – none of those places provide close supervision. That’s up to you and the
However, when you call today, you can schedule your child’s birthday party starting at $199 for 10 kids ($20 for each additional child).
- Martial arts lesson, fun and activities…
- Pizza and drinks…
- Decorations (your child can select a favorite theme)…
- Cake cutting with a Samurai Sword
- Board Breaking for the birthday child
- All the set-up…and most important – ALL THE CLEAN UP!
All you have to do is go home when the party is done, get a big hug from your kid and leave the clean up
to us! We’ve got it covered.
*When you call, we’ll answer any questions you have, and get you and your child all signed up for their big birthday